The Paloma WD intends to process products arriving on a conveyor in a random position and place them in cartons, cases, blisters, or even directly in a machine chain such as a flow pack. The modular design of Paloma WD allows it to integrate at the end of any production process efficiently.
- Meets your most stringent hygiene requirements.
- Guarantees fast cleaning. The equipment thus offers high production availability.
- Easier visual inspection and manual cleaning.
- Customized solutions for production of up to 2’000 products/min.
- The vision system also includes high-performance quality control.
- HMI provides ease and flexibility of use.
- You benefit from our 25 years of experience.
- Ready for your applications in different areas: cookies, bakery, fresh and frozen food, pizza, fish, meat and dairy applications, and more.
- Easy-to-clean and hygienic design for washdown applications
- Integrated vision system with quality controls
- New stainless steel delta robot IP69K
- Solutions for production speed up to 2’000 ppm